søndag den 22. maj 2011

MAY 2011 {16th~22th}

Hello awesome folks whom are currently reading the first entry of my new blog!
Even though I'm from Denmark, this blog will (at least currently) be in english! Please tell me, whether you think that's a good idea... or not~
Redecorated my makeup table... Awesome right? (don't mind the batteries xD)

★ Monday (16th);
Was at home... I think.. (exactly why I needed to make this blog, can't remember anything xD - IT will from now on be "I think" which is when I'm not certain)

★ Tuesday (17th);
Worked and went to The Pirates of the Carribean 4 premiere (actually the "premiere" before the premiere, but not galla - the first premiere.. Do I make myself clear? xD)

★ Wednesday (18th);
IT my mother and I got up early and stayed at my aunt's place, to get her new furniture when it came. We waited.. SOO many hours! They came like 15minutes before 15.00 and they were supposed to come between 10.00 and 15.00 -_-" we tried making something we should've for money, but it was impossible as the scissor was really bad...
The awesome wallpaper at my aunt's place!
★ Thursday (19th);
Went to my aunt's place again - this time to hang out with my lovely cousin! We ate 2 of those water-flavor-icecream-thingies.. It was awesome! We chatted a lot.
Went to Amagercentret after that to meet up with my mom and my sister.
IT we ate food from the chinese place... xD

★ Friday (20th);
Worked again - with lotsa help from my lovely sister (and my mother whom ALWAYS helps me - she's fantastic~) then we like.. Ate food and... I don't know?~

★ Saturday (21st);
Ate lots and lots of unhealthy stuff! It was coolness in my shoes..!
Also made a print for when my cousin is going to England (in August) so she can find the right size of Pointe (ballet shoes) for me!:
We ate the most delicious meal! Nom nom nom!:
In general we relaxed, watched DVD's IT.. And enjoyed it!

★ Sunday (22th);

Were supposed to meet up with a friend. Got dressed and all - but it was cancelled, due to bad planning and horrible weather. That'll be monday instead.

How did you like my blog update-thingie? Was it okay? Should I change something? - By the way, next week = More pictures! (First considered making this blog saturday, so... Yeah I didn't have pictures from the other days)
Hope you all liked it, see ya
~ Mellie Weekly is out!

1 kommentar: