søndag den 25. september 2011

SEPTEMBER 2011 {12~18th}

★ Monday(12th);
Relaxed..

★ Tuesday(13th);
Michelle visited! We found clothes and practised.. As much as we could.. Hoho!

★ Wednesday(14th);
I've been thinking about wether I still wanna keep this a secret or not.. My mother thought I should just keep it secret for now and write about it later, so I'm gonna do so!
Here are some pictures though (taken with my cellphone XD):

★ Thursday(15th);
Visited my dentist.. Or not "mine", quite actually.. Last time I came there for free, and they gave me a new one.. Male, unpro and smelling like meat out of his mouth. Disgusting...


★ Friday(16th);
Felt great! (for some reason I don't know, since I didn't write it down.. Haha!) 
I do remember us stopping the movie and watching the rest of it the next day, 'cause my mom was tired

★ Saturday(17th);
Om nom nom daaaaaaaaaay... Woop woop!
With the Social Network, of course (that movie is AWESUM!)

★ Sunday(18th);
Relaxed (:

// Weekly Mellie is out

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar