mandag den 3. oktober 2011

SEPTEMBER 2011 {19~24th}

★ Monday(19th);
Not much really.. hårhårhår
 
★ Tuesday(20th);
Visited my dad (with my sister of course)... Ate cake and good food and talked and shiz 8D


★ Wednesday(21st);
Went to ballet practice (with Michelle - super nice knowing someone was worse than you... No offense sister ) for the first time! Gosh some of the exersices were hard.. You wouldn't believe how much I was sweating.. Haha! It was pretty nice, but I'm still not certain wether I wanna be there every week...

★ Thursday(22nd);
Moved stuff in our home around.. Really hard!

★ Friday(23rd);
Michelle came to visit (:

Saturday(24th);
Nom nom day with super good movies! Awesomeness in everything! Yeah

★ Sunday(25th);
Didn't really do much...

// Weekly Mellie is out

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar