lørdag den 18. juni 2011

JUNE 2011 {10~12th}

Friday (10th);
Worked...
OH and... Went for a walk with the beautiful little creature we've today (the day I'm updating) have owned for 2 weeks!
He certainly didn't make it easy for my mother- he liked to walk strange ways around the bench, making it almost impossible to keep up! It was very entertaining to watch, though... I love him!

Saturday (11th);
Unhealthy day! We ate lots of good stuff... 
The unusual thing about this exact saturday, was that we went to visit my sister ('cause my bike was parked at her place, and well.. We wanted to get it)
Many of you may not know (none of you actually), but I made a rule when my sister moved out - she could visit us any day, except satuday. I literally felt, she was taking all the time with my mother, and I got jealous and angry, so this concept came up - saturday is OUR day!

Sunday (12th);
Relaxed.


That's all for last weekends blog!
Stay tuned!
- Weekly Mellie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar