fredag den 17. juni 2011

JUNE 2011 {6~9th} (++4th)

As I mentioned in the last entry; I will start with Saturday the 4th, and then jump over to Monday the 6th!

Saturday (4th); 
A little time after awaking, my mother and I went to a huuuuge yard-sale. My mother of course bought dvds, and it was a lot of fun. Weirdly as it may have seemed, I didn't get anything. I'm usually the one who gets.. Well at least something.. My mother felt kinda bad, but I was like: "It's okay, I don't want to be a spoiled brat whom has to get something everytime"
As we walked with our bikes, we looked at a sign we saw earlier: "Rabbits 75kr"
We both shortly looked inside, and my mother was like AWWH at the cutest little thingie ever! Honestly, it was so beautiful.. And tiny! We went along, and I SOMEHOW convinced her, that we should buy the rabbit! Yes, I got a bunny! My mother have always been against those ('cause they smell) BUT I GOT ONE!!!
At first we thought it was a female (that's what the seller said), but it turned out to be male (which is why it doesn't have a name even though we've had it for 2 weeks..)
There was a lot of fuss about everything! We got his cage, but he's right now living in a big box. The vet said he was 4 weeks old, and that they're usually sold when they're 8.. My mother thought he was 6 weeks old even after being told, though - 'cause he certainly seems REALLY healthy!
(Sorry for the long blabbing about him)
We bought the cage from my aunt (as she previously had a rabbit)
We got dinner at like.. 21? And not only a little bit, oh no! We got...
Deep Pan pizza, pommes frittes, pasta (to share) OM NOM NOM

And for the unhealthy day (chips etc.), we got:

Monday (6th);
My sister and I went to Bakken ♥  (a danish tivoli)
it was TONS of great fun! I really enjoyed all the rides, the icecream... Everything!
to top it off, guess what? Yes, Michelle bought tickets for CirkusRevyen (a comedy thingie) It was really expensive, and I totally appreciate it! Thank you for the trip, it was the most fun I'd had in a VERY long time!!
Sorry the Bakken-part was so short, but I really don't feel like writing a blog right now (plus the pictures are making fun of me D: ...)Thanks to my mom for making food for us, to eat while we were there (so we didn't have to buy lunch, for example)

Tuesday (7th);
When I was awoken, I was quickly told about an audition. I thought "what's the rush?" - it was later the same day. I didn't have much time to get ready. Michelle went with me for support. The first part was together with a lot of people. I was late (of course) so everyone looked at me weirdly. Second part was singing alone in front of 3 people. It was really weird. I was the last one, so I had to wait for HOURS! (luckily Michelle was there to make me laugh)
THANK YOU mother, for doing my job that day! You're the most awesome thing ever!

Wednesday (8th);
 I was rejected. Apparently, I wasn't talented enough to get into the school. Of course, she had to use 6 minutes, to tell me how I wasn't good enough. I just sat there quietly crying (so she couldn't hear me) trying to hold it back. My rabbit was kinda stuck under my hand (in a non-violent way, lol! I was rubbing it)
My mother called her afterwards, and I was told the reason I didn't get accepted wasn't because I wasn't good enough, but because I wasn't used to being around people (which they could see) plus I wasn't good enough on the dance level (I have two left feet, lol!) and well.. I needed more life-experience, apparently.

Thursday (9th);Relaxed

THE WEEKEND WILL COME LATER; I really don't feel like doing this right now, and it's late... so the weekend will come later.. Sorry!

1 kommentar:

  1. Du laver af da masser af ting :D og jeg er totalt jelly over cirkus revyen.

    SvarSlet