tirsdag den 21. juni 2011

JUNE 2011 {13~19th}

Monday (13th);
Chilled with mother and Michelle..


Tuesday (14th);

My sister and I had a deal to go shopping, then watch x-men first class (with the ticket she won for best dressed/costume at the premiere!).. Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately?) we couldn't BOTH watch the movie, even though we had something that made us able to watch a movie 2 persons for 1 price. We discussed it a lot, and ended up buying tickets for Source Code and x-men: first class!
 So no time for shopping!
We ate pizza, and then watched one movie after another (with a little bit of snacks.. nomnom)
 There were 30 minutes apart from one movie to another. I think they're both great!  BEST movies I've seen in a VERY long time! And I'm super much in love with Charles Xavier ... omg.. he's the most awesome thing ever! That arrogance.. that... nom nom nom! (normally I like the bad guys more, but not this time.. XD)
Thanks for watching awesome movies with me, Michelle!

Wednesday (15th);

I got a "vaccination"? Like the thing you get at the docter, where they inject a bit of the sickness you'll get immune (or somehow immune) of.. It was the last one of 3, and it hurt... A lot! But it was over quickly. I felt bad afterwards though, so it was a real shame I had to work. Luckily, I got to sleep like an hour before working.. By the way, yes, work usually is Tuesday and Friday.. but they moved it this time!

Thursday (16th);

Visited my dad! We talked, ate cake, ate icecream, I drawed.. We went out to the usual Chinese restaurent and ate good food! Thanks for the day, dad!
Afterwards, Michelle and I were really inspired, and wrote down both the sketch for Genki and for J-popcon! It's gonna be awesome!

Friday (17th);

Worked, relaxed.

Saturday (18th);

There were smaller yard-sales once again, but nothing worth buying.
This was the day my bunny scratched me for the first time! Oh, and even worse: He jumped out of his box!  
This is his new "cage" (he's unable to walk on the floor, so we don't have to restraint him like that. Originally we just gave him that tiny cage he's sitting in on the picture.. (like a last minute solution - it's our hamster's old cage) but my mother felt so bad for him, so she made him this huuuge paradise! He can run, sleep.. Whatever he wants!

Sunday(19th);
Relaxed

YAY I UPDATED FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!! I'm freeeeee (untill next week, damnit xD)

- Weekly Mellie is out

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar