fredag den 21. oktober 2011

OCTOBER 2011 {3~9th}

★ Monday(3rd);
The day I was told we were going to audition for a show that I can't talk about since I signed a contract.. (been in there by now, and did NOT get a chance.. at all!)
Sowed a lot.. In vain, though... The glove did NOT turn out pretty! (Took me all day to make.. MAH!)
I was going to show a picture of the glove, but that must come later as I don't have one, and don't know where the glove is.. Hårhårhår

★ Tuesday(4th);
Dyed my roots! Aaand borrowed my cousins extensions, so I could finally go on a "Mary Weather" cosplay shoot!
----------------------------------------------

★ Wednesday(5th);
Soooowed~
Livin' candles.. Niiice

Thursday(6th);
??? :C (everything was deleted from my cellphone. Never found out what I did this day.. buuuhuuu!!)

★ Friday(7th);
(Pics "stolen" from facebook)
Went with my sister in to see Herkules!! OMG!
It was awesome!
Fave char; Dionysos
2 fave char; Amor  ~ (I think XD Or maybe Lyssa..)
- I even loved the play so much, I spend the next 2 or 3 nights looking at info about the Greek Gods 8D

KYS KYS KRAM  KRAM;  DET  ER  NAM  NAM  - OG IKKE FY FY!
---
Got greeeeeeeat food AND my first birthday present this year; A Nokia N8!

(THANK YOU MOM AND MICHELLE )
First touch phone I've ever owned~ it's wonderful! I called it Dionysos.. For obvious reasons XD
Generelly, this was probably the best day in a LOOONG time!


★ Saturday(8th);
Nom nom'ed and excersiiizes-ised ;D

★ Sunday(9th);
Felt kinda sick... Oh and this was the day I realised my (OLD) cell had removed the other days ;C

// Weekly Mellie is out

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar