torsdag den 6. oktober 2011

SEPTEMBER//OCTOBER 2011 {26~2nd}

★ Monday(26th);
I was feeling pretty down this day, 'cause almost all my friends had just told me they couldn't come to my birthday.. (mah)
So my mom took me for a walk and bought pizza.. Then we saw a great danish movie whilst eating..
My mom is awesome - doing all this to make me happy


★ Tuesday(27th);
Bought some fabric with Michelle! We also "baked" (those cake-mix-thingies that you just have to mix together and put in the oven XD) ugly cupcakes(/Muffins)! It was super cool man..
OH and we ate a kinda cake-thingie I ate a lot of as a child - just a mini-version! I was like: O.O looking at it in the store.. Teehe!

★ Wednesday(28th);
Sowed.. Totally killling me slowly :C

★ Thursday(29th);
Went over to this... Place.. To talk to a woman about a Production school that she was starting soon (We wanted to see what lines they had, and if I could maybe start there)
We (my mom and I) came too early and went for a small walk. When we got in there, there were already people! And one of them was OF COURSE (just my luck) an old classmate. Actually, part of the reason for me leaving that school. Made it horrible to be in there :C..
We waited 50 minutes in the "waiting room"-thingie, before we could talk to her.
Their lines were: Cyckling-thingie, workshop-thingie, care-thingie and something with making jewelry. Obviously NOT what I hoped for.. MAH!

★ Friday(30th);
Michelle visited!
We (Michelle, mom and I) all went for a loooong walk and got good food in a candle-lit room. It was super awesome!


★ Saturday(1st);
Om nom nomed! Felt good that day. Sowed a bit... Saw a couple of danish movies (the old ones of course - Dirch Passer style, hoho!)

★ Sunday(2nd);
Went with my family (My aunt, my cousin, Michelle and mom) to the cinema. We watched the movie "Dirch" which was cool enough. I kinda have mixed feeling, 'cause they just.. I don't know.. Made Dirch Passer seem like he didn't really like the audience. He was super nervous, but I'm convinced he did it, 'cause he lived for applause! (Just like me)
After the movie, we went to a chinese restuarent to eat buffet! Soooo chill!
Super nice day! Too bad I see my family so rarely, they're pretty awesome (sometimes) ;b
----
I know this update was kinda long. Don't ask me why.. I probably just felt like... Doing it that way? Pahaha 8D

// Weekly Mellie is out

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar