søndag den 27. november 2011

NOV2011 {7~10th}

FOUND PHOTOS ON THE INTERNET (since I - again - didn't have any! Where did all my pictures goooo? D: ..)

★ Monday(7th);
Took a nap..
Should've done stuff I didn't =_= meh
Changed Romeo's cage!


★ Tuesday(8th);
Was ditched by my cousin.. Which made me stress out A LOT (she helped us with our act)
Got really angry, but I'm okay again, everything went.. almost well, so I suppose it's okay xD
Made the end of the rose (the thing it is on.. teehee)

★ Wednesday(9th);

Practiced with Mathilde! She created my last 2 "dances" (I had 3 all in all) and we practiced those quite a lot..
After that, we helped her with her english homework! ;D help for help, right?
We THEN went to the J-popcon coslay video shoot.. We failed terribly, but that's 'cause we thought they'd ask us questions (like last year) so we had to improvise xD pff..
Ate 3 homemade burgers, NOM NOM! (and excersized of course XD)
We ate icecream with our mom when we returned to my home 8D

★ Thursday(10th);
????? (wrote NOTHING in my calender.. lolol.. just found the picture above xD)
Pretty sure we prepared for J-popcon ;D and then we obviously ate delicious food.. tehehe~

----------
I decided to make the weekend for itself, as it was my birthday/J-popcon 8D
Look forward to it next week!
--------
// Weekly Mellie is out

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar