tirsdag den 8. november 2011

OCTOBER 2011 {17~23rd}

★ Monday(17th);
ebgoerigjeroigjer
I'm not allowed to write anything in public about this day. I can say it wasn't very good. Stupid people didn't give shit chance.. But it's okay, 'cause I stepped over a limit of my own and really feel like I kinda accomplished something...

★ Tuesday(18th);
I haven't written anything in my calender, except the fact that I ate risengrød .. No idea what that's called in english, but it's something you usually eat at christmas..
I just felt like it, okay! xD
(Stupid christmas btw. It's supposed to start like.. end november! Not mid october -_-)


★ Wednesday(19th);
Went to Tivoli with Michelle!;
It's was soooooooooo awesome!!!
I've really been pushing away the fact that I should update my vlog, because I didn't know what to write for this day! There was just too much awesomeness! So I decided that I'd let the pictures speak for themselves.. 

(btw, this was for watching the halloween decorations and performances, which is why we put blood around our mouths - haha!)
Sea-stuff;

RANDOM stuffFfffff; 
Food-stuuuuuff; 
Rasmus Kluuump;
 FANTASTIC DAY!
Thank you sisterrrr!
We got to watch EVERY "performance" they made..
Personal fave? Kassander Elsker Penge.. XD


★ Thursday(20th);
Sowed all day with Michelleeeh
We got to make the crinoline! (am I supposed to tell you all that much? Oh well, not many people read this blog anyways XD)

Got home ~

★ Friday(21st);
Soooowed
OH!! And my friend wrote to me at night, admittin' she was the one sending the letter (I must've written about the letter I couldn't open before I was 18 somewhere on here, right??)
Guess what? It was a misunderstanding. LOL!
So I opened it 8D THANKS FOR THE LETTER NECOCO. You're the best Robo-cat ever! ejgpejegojeg


★ Saturday(22nd);
Nom nom day!
Watched Tron ~ which wasn't as good as people had said. Stupid people.. Or not xD but anyways..

I ate Risalamande (Christmas stuff again) and guess what? It contained gelatine! Died a little inside.. But didn't cry!
Moved a step closer to being a non vegetarian ;D (p.s. I wrote something like this on facebook, and my aunt thought I wasn't vegetarian anymore -_-)


★ Sunday(23rd);
Celebrated my mothers birthday with the family!
(Oh, I wanna apologize ahead, between.. This was very rushed writing - I feel tired after all that editing-pictures-for-the-tivoli-part -_-)
At a turkish restaurent. Not the best food I've ever gotten.. I admit it.. but it was oookay
We chatted - a lot - and ate.. and had fuunnnn!
My mother of course also got a presenttttttttt;
500KR + some coins aaaaand drawings from the little ones....
Hubert's grass was really well done (yup, he drew grass.. ONLY grass.. But I don't blame him, he just turned.. Uh.. 4?)
On the other hand, Rosa's drawing was.. Uh... Well...
I'm sad I can't show you a picture of it, I don't have one..
Lemme tell you what happened:
Us: Talking about how shitty it it that christmas is everywhere already
Mom: opens present
Drawing: Christmas tree.
Really Rosa, really? XD I'm sorry, but we couldn't help to laugh.. Really hard.. She's only 6, so she didn't get it XD BUT IT WAS FUNNY!! XD
AFTER EATING, we went to our aunts place ('cause it is really close to that restaurent)
We cake and hot chocolate.. And talked! 
 It was pretty nice ~~ 8D
I'm not sure what else to write.. I'm sorry it got so messy at the end!
I love you mom! I hope you had a great day/week/month ;D



// Weekly Mellie is out
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar