fredag den 18. november 2011

OCT//NOV2011 {31~6th}

I want to apologize ahead for the lack of pictures! I'm sure I had some, but I just can't seem to find 'em =_=
★ Monday(31st);
Sowed another glove (which we ended up not using either XD haha)
Made a new dress-design. Maybe I'll show you the old and new one at some point?
Oh, and I played with Romeo! Cutest.Bunny.Ever!


★ Tuesday(1st);
Sick ._.
Got mobile phone covers and painted the glasses for our act..


★ Wednesday(2nd);
Dance-training with Mathilde!
I was late.. Mah -_- not my fault!!!
Didn't get to dance for long..
Visited our father.. Got pizza+childrens champagne+cola+cake+icecream XD

Trained with Michelle after that!
Aaand we tried on our costumes 8D


★ Thursday(3rd);
Danced with Mathilde from 14 to 15:30
Or.. This time, Mathilde was 10 minutes late.. Which wasn't as much as me, but I suppose that makes up for it XD
McD food! (we're cruuueel)
Went to Hubert's (my 6th and youngest cousin's) birthday 8D
He was sooo cute! His older sister was a terrorist though xD 4 years old! Congratz old dewd ;D pff
Oh and he got SO many Dinosaurs! (figurines, of course XD)


★ Friday(4th);
Didn't do much =_=

 Saturday(5th);
Sowed birthday bows!
Did more on the glasses
And, don't forget it was our namnam day ;D

We saw "Støv paa hjernen" & "Det støver stadigvæk"
Good movies! I love Dirch Passer 8D
And then I danced, but that's.. Something I did every night/day before J-popcon :b

★ Sunday(6th);
Went to the city with Mimi, to buy stuff for J-popcon!
Went to KBH, fields and then home..
We bought a gun, flower, makeup.. Maybe something more? I don't remember XD
Oh, and then we watched EMA!
Got Pizza & McD!

--------------
// Weekly Mellie is out

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar