tirsdag den 2. august 2011

I can't keep up!

It's been too long!!!
I have no idea where to start.. I think I'm just going to write all I've written on my cellphone (even though it isn't in any order.. MEH!)
I'll do my best to try and put it in order D:
JUNE:
Monday(20th);

Photoshoot with Michelle!

Tuesday(21st);
ProductionSchool? That's the basic translation. We visited it, and.. yeah.. Worked afterwards
Wednesday(22th);
Visited my aunt, god food and gave her birthday-presents (even though it wasn't a "real" birthday party)


Thursday(23th);
"Ballet" with my cousin, visited Michelle, aaaaaand Sankt Hans!

Friday(24th);
Worked.
Saturday(25th);
Relaxed and ate nomnom-stuff 8D 
Sunday(26th); Was sewing, relaxed.
----------------------
Monday(27th);
Shopping, went for a walk and so on.
Tuesday(28th);
Work - finished looking for deleted files on comp (my mother found a way to bring 'em back, even though the comp was restored! She's awesome! Love you)
Wednesday(29th);
Moved furniture outta my room, Michelle visited.. We ate icecream 8D and I cut my wigThursday(30th);
Went to Genki Big Meet//////
JULY:
Friday(1st);
Worked, moved stuff.. Got hurt a LOT!
Saturday (2nd);
Sunday(3rd);
Relaxed.
------------------------------

Monday(4th);
Got up early. Was sick. Trained with my cousin on the beach. Michelle came over later, and we went for a loong walk.
Tuesday(5th);
Went out with papers for the last time!!!
Wednesday(6th);
Did stuff at home.
Thursday(7th);
Made costumes (for the HP premiere, which we ended up not using) - had a HP marathon! It was awesome. In that time, we ate;
A whole box of icecream, a bag of chips, crackers, a half pizza and a half sandwich (we shared), "flødeboller" (a whole package), 2 bags of popcorn, and a roulade-cake... XD
Friday(8th);

Slept from 14 'till 18 (had been up all night watching HP.. So.. Yeah XD) Relaxed.
Saturday(9th);
Saw the last HP movie 8D (prt1, you know)
Sunday(10th);
Relaxed, "glued" carpet on
---------------------------
Monday(11th);
Visited grandpa's place (he's dead, but since his wife is moving/has moved we got to look at the stuff she didn't want.. that's a long time ago though!) couldn't get into the basement. Michelle came over.
Tuesday(12th);
 HP premiere with Michelle! We walked ALL the way into the city.. in new shoes! Ouch! The movie was good ;D Slept at Michelle's place.
Wednesday(13th);
Went home, then to Kirstinehøj (shopping for stuff to fix the home) SILVAN SUCKS ASS! Was over there 'till dinner-time.
Thursday (14th);
Tried fixing everything all day...
Friday, Saturday, Sunday (15,16,17th);
LULO VISITED! It was awesome! We went for walks, made videos (check out LuloMellieTV on youtube!) saw Spiderman aaaaand ate lotsa unhealthy stuff.. TEEHEE
----------------------------

★ Monday(18th);
Went to my fathers place, and then straight to Bakken! Woop, Woop! We were there from 12 'till 20 and tried lots and lots of fun and awesome things 8D
Tuesday(19th);
Visited Michelle, bought fabric and was sewing (for J-popcon)
Wednesday(20th);
Went to Loli-meetup with Michelle to see Kristine ;D
Outfit.. Became half-way sick that day! D;
Thursday(21st);
Was supposed to go to the city with my mother, but rain+sickness made us quit it..Friday(22nd);
Sickness. Michelle visited, I think..
Saturday(23th);

still sick.. but omnomnomed anyways
Sunday(24th);
Sick. Mom bought a new used computer (:
-----------------------------------------
Monday(25th);
Sick. Relaxed.
Tuesday(26th);
Lunch at Susan(Dad's girlfriend)'s place, with my fathers part of the family. It was pretty chill 8D
Wednesday(27th);
 Michelle came over.
Thursday(28th);
Visited Michelle, was sewing, ate..?
Friday(29th);??
Saturday(30th);
Omnomnom'ed (still sick, but not as much)
Sunday(31st);
Moved stuff..? XD

I SURVIVED!!! WOOOOOH!!
Sorry for the lack of pictures at the end. Haven't taken many lately..
Gosh this took a looong time @_@
Hope you enjoyed!
// (Apparently monthly) Mellie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar