onsdag den 31. august 2011

AUGUST 2011 {15~28th}

Monday(15th);
Romeo moved outside to his new little home
He seemed a little "sad" at first, but now, I don't think he'd ever move back!
For dinner, we got noodles - made by me! Muhaha!

Tuesday(16th);
Michelle visited! We ate pizza and had fun!
Played singstar and stuff.. I won ALL songs, untill I lost one on purpose ('cause Michelle loved that song, and we were supposed to be done soon after that.. I'm such a good sister).. After that, I lost all the rest, except for the very last one..

Wednesday(17th);
Sowed

Thursday(18th);
Moved stuff around. Nearly didn't get any sleep, 'cause this guy had to get into ALL of our rooms, and paint the windows.. meh..
Went to an old (lost, as far as I thought before actually seeing it again) playground.

I went there like once or twice as a child, and it totally made a HUGE impression, but no one could tell me which it was, so when Michelle told me she'd found out, I was nearly dead of excitement! Had lotsa fun!

Friday(19th);
We had our "unhealthy" day here, instead of Saturday, 'cause I was going to do something else there. Felt amazing this day...

Saturday(20th);
Summerparty where Michelle lives! Including; Nachos, jumping-thingy (hoppeborg, help me? XD), McD, popcorn, cake, cousins and so on.. xD

Sunday(21st);
??


Monday(22nd);
Tried washing my bloomers in Clorin. Michelle visited and had dinner with us!

Tuesday(23th);
Relaxed.

Wednesday(24th);
Relaxed. Michelle visited and bought us chinese food! (THANKS!)

Thursday(25th);
Relaxed.. lol..

Friday(26th);
Michelle visited. We sang and  stuff like that!

Saturday(27th);
Unhealthy-day! Nom nom nom! We had such a cozy and awesome time, watching animated movies (Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, and Tangled :D)

Sunday(28th);
Relaxed.. Tried fixing stuff.. Played the pink panther (old computer game) :D

SORRY for the lack of pictures in the second-part-thingy! I apparently hadn't taken much, and I'm pretty sure that if you're awesome, you already know what those cartoons+thepinkpanther game looks like! Teehee! xD

// Weekly Mellie is out!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar