fredag den 12. august 2011

AUGUST 2011 {1~7th}

★ Monday(1st);
Slept at Michelle's place

★ Tuesday(2nd);
Painted Romeo's "hutch";

★ Wednesday(3rd);
Visited my aunt and her children with my mother. Lots of fun! (even though her kids had DEFINITLY had too much sugar!)
Got to practice with my cousin 8D
Coloured my hair:

Thursday(4th);
I got ready for Genkicon. Coloured my hair again (I was sure I'd taken more "before/after" pics, but I can't seem to find them. I am not sure the one above is the first after or the second. The hair was kinda yellow after the first colouring)

★ Friday(5th); ★ Saturday(6th); ★ Sunday(7th);
Genkicon!
I was actually... Kinda disappointed. It totally did not at all live up to the expectations. Maybe I was expecting to much? Or maybe it was just better last year. I am now a SVSgirl ('cause convention this year was better than Genki.. and DUH better than J-popcon will ever be. No one can top J-popcon in how bad it is :b)
We competed a lot (my sister and I) and as far as we know, we only won once (where there was no price XD haha) but it was a fun game, so that's awesomeness. I really liked how easy it was to get food (and actually pretty good food, compared to other places) really can't believe how much those stupid assholes complained "It's not healthy enough" DUH, they even sold fruit!
Okay, this is getting too long XD I'll find a picture now, and then we'll call it a day.. week.. something XD
Best thing about Genki? Talking to old friends 8D Love you guys (the pic is not actually related to that, but we didn't take many pics)

- Weekly Mellie is out

1 kommentar:

  1. Jeg er glad for at det er sikkert du kommer til svs-con 8D

    SvarSlet